Hello Friends, Hope you are fine in this Covid situation. Today i am going to review Wow Face Wash ,“Anti Acne Face Wash”, which I have been using for past 2 months. I tried this specific Anti Acne Face Wash because I was having lots of Acne.
I have tried a lot of face wash other than Wow’s Anti Acne Face Wash, like Ponds, Garnier Man’s and lot more but I finding a Face Wash that that would remove all dirt, oil, etc. from my face and also cleanse the pores as well. Wow’s face wash was satisfying all the above conditions for me and suits me.
This was my first time using a Face Wash From WOW and it was interesting to use it and it design is also attractive. The first time applied it to my skin it seemed like all other face wash but after washing it away lots of my pores and dirt had been removed and gave me a very fresh look.
Some Basic Information About The WOW Anti Acne face wash:
- It comes in lots of variants like with foaming brush or normal one.
- It don’t causes skin irritation or redness.
Features of Wow Anti Acne Face Wash :
- It comes with a silicone brush to help cleanse, exfoliate, and heal your skin back to flawless, supple skin.
- The gentle exfoliating formula is a rich foam that dissolves and washes away dead skin cells to allow your pores to breathe.
- It deeply cleans dark pores and reduces pores and oil too.
- Helps control acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Helps to lighten acne scars.
- Made from NO PARABENS SULPHATE SILICONES COLOURS.
How WOW recommends to use the Product :
- Pump 2–3 times and massage foam onto your face. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Gently massage with brush for 1–2 minutes.
- Use small circular strokes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Pat dry.
- Don’t rub your face harshly.
Ingredients used in Wow Anti Acne Face Wash :
Purified Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Extract, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol & Fragrance.
My Experience While Using Wow Anti Acne Face Wash :-
About 2 months ago I had ordered this face wash and curious to use it for the first time. When I applied it to my face using the built in brush, it was amazing. The main thing i observed was that it required very less amount of water to wash it away and it’s smell is nice and pleasant. The Brush didn’t hurt the skin is soft. It doesn’t harsh on skin and no itching in eyes after using it which usually did after using any face wash.
I saw results after using it consistently for about 1–2 weeks. My blackheads started to disappear and the acne were reducing day by day. At this moment there was no improvement in my scars. I was sad and I still used it.
About 2 week later my acne were almost gone and my skin started to actually glow. I was really happy about it.
After almost using it for more than a month , the scars began to lighter and the amount of oil that came on my skin also reduces a lot. It gave me confidence (since i am a shy type of person). Later i recommended some of my friends who had same kind of skin like me. The results were same for all of them.
Some of my tips for You :
- while using face wash, rub your hands gently on the skin, If u rub your skin hard it will be very painful and increase chance of growing more pimples.
- Properly wash out your face with water and while using cloth don’t rub hardly.
- Use the WOW Anti Acne Face Wash at least 3 times a day.
- After using face wash apply some moisturizer on face.
Overall this face is best for a skin type which is oily and has acne and for type of person who has to keep moving from one place to another like me.
My rating for this product is :- 4.8/5
BUY FROM HERE AMAZON
Thanks for reading…..